The following terms govern all of use of ITCareer.ph(“Webiste”) and contents, products and services through the Website. Please read the terms carefully before using the Website. By using the Website, you signify your assent to the terms. If you do not agree to all the terms, you may not use the Website.
1. The contents of the Website are owned by or licensed to ITCareer.ph. The Website is provided for personal and non-commercial use only. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, sell, resell, modify or distribute the contents for any purpose.
3. If you create an account on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account. You must immediately notify us of any unauthorized uses of your account.
The Website is provided by “as is”. You agree that use of the Website is at your sole risk. We do not guarantee that all the information on the Website is correct, accessible, safe, latest or useful to all users. You agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by using the Website.
5. Prohibited content and activities include, without limitation as following.
- Violating any law or regulation in the Philippines.
- Transmitting any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, spam mail or any other marketing materials and files that contain computer viruses, malware, spyware or anything designed to destroy or limit functionality of computer software and hardware.
- Harming or harassing other individual.
- Interfering with or disrupting the Website or servers or any other equipment related to the Website.
6. You agree that we can change or end our contents and services at any time without notice.
9. We reserve the right, at its sole discretion, to change this any part of the terms. It is your responsibility to check the terms periodically for changes.