Requirements / Qualifications
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- At least 3-5 years of work experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Develops, designs, and documents the IT infrastructure roadmap (including infrastructure specifications and standards) and capacity model and submits it to the Systems Infrastructure Planning (SIP) Department Head for review
- Knowledgeable in middleware and software can coordinate the planning, implementation and inter-operability of diverse infrastructure components
- Collaborates with the other teams (e.g. Delivery and Integration Division, Service Management Division, Business, and other teams) in developing the IT Infrastructure Roadmap and capacity model
- Provides inputs (e.g. service catalog descriptions and details related to infrastructure specifications) to SIP Head in developing the menu-based hardware solutions and costing that is aligned with IT Infrastructure Roadmap
- Project Management skills with background on Hardware, OS, databases and network security is an advantage
- Applicants must be willing to work in Makati City or BGC Taguig.